Re: [Fle3-users] Difficulty Imorting

From: Tarmo Toikkanen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] Difficulty Imorting
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 12:56:02 +0300

On 04.10.2003, 14:27:05, leblanc wrote:
I have been using Fle3 on a free zope host (http://freezope.org) since early
September. I have now purchased space on a shared zope server. I would like
to export my course from the freezope server to my hard drive then import it
to my new remote server. The course seems to export fine; the trouble that
I'm having is importing it to the new zope server. As a newbie zopist, I am
not sure what I need to change to enable this importation. Below is the
error message that I receive from the zope server:

Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource
/FLE/courses/import_form_handler
does not allow request data with POST requests, or the amount of data
provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

Sounds like the Zope on this server has some limitations on the size
of POST requests. Apparently your export file is too large... You'll
have to contact your server administrators and ask that they increase
the POST limit.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
http://www.tarmo.fi