Re: [Fle3-users] resource in Course management

From: Tarmo Toikkanen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] resource in Course management
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:08:36 +0200

I noticed that teachers can add resource to the course in the Course Management. But I cannot figure out how the students or teachers can use it. Could anybody give me some hint on this?

Any participant of the course can click on "Course information" from
any page inside Knowledge Building or Jamming. The bottom of the page
contains the resource information.

The reason why this is a bit hidden is that FLE isn't meant to be a
LMS (learning management system). So the feature is there and is
usable, but it certainly isn't the main feature of Fle. Teemu can
probably give more information on this topic.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
http://www.iki.fi/tarmo/