Re: [Fle3-users] New Learning Diary thiking type -set

From: Hector Botero
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] New Learning Diary thiking type -set
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 06:54:23 -0500

Hello Teemu:
I am very glad of receiving the :'Learning Diary  thinking type-set" , as I
said you formerly this could be a good aproach  in Latinamerica  to FLE for
beginners.
Do you want that  we here in KIMERA make the translation to Spanish?
If so please confirm in order to begin the work.

Regards

Hector Botero

PS  Regarding the pending discussion about "bussiness ideas"  just now they
are happening some events that could give some orientations,  I am thinking
about that I will be sending some comments soon.