Re: [Fle3-users] Import not working

From: Teemu Leinonen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] Import not working
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 12:25:54 +0300

Hi,

address@hidden wrote:
I will verify it in the afternoon but I probably found a solution this morning. I was trying to perform the export from zope's root and this type of export doesn't work, and perhaps it's normal ??? But I discover that you cant also export FLE going to the URL http://myserver.domain.con/FLE_russia/fle_export and I was able to import the file created this way to another server.

Ok. Actually I thought that this could be the case.

You re right. There is a "FLE specific export" feature that you must use to export and import the FLE stuff. I think this is because in FLE there is its own user folder with some extra fields for user information that does not exist in the normal Zope users.

I am sorry that this is now just speculation, as I am not very familiar with the technical design of FLE.

Are you planning to translate the user interface to Russian? That would be great!

        - Teemu