Re: [Fle3-users] Import not working

From: Ilkka Kekkonen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] Import not working
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 14:06:51 +0300

address@hidden wrote:

Actually I tried the fle_export url and it didn't work. It gives the following error:
Error: AttributeError
_UserInfo__password

Which seems to be an username/password error but with the same fleadmin username and password I'm able to login to the FLE environment

And it's strange as I created another FLE environment from scratch and I'm able to export it

You are talking about your import/export functionality. Would it be possible to use it?
I ment with our import/export functionality FLE's import/export. It's the same that You tried to use (fle_export url launches it). The ohter import/export is Zope's built-in service. It has never worked with FLE.

Ilkka