Re: [Fle3-users] Two FLE questions

From: Teemu Leinonen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] Two FLE questions
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 18:24:42 +0300

Tarmo Toikkanen wrote:
but the check works the wrong way! It actually makes sure that each type has a follow-up.

I made a fix right away, so check out the newest version from CVS and
 you're ready to go!

Well done Tarmo! And thank you David for tracking the bug! :-)

It looks that in the next release we will have, within the new "teachers' course blog thingy" and "e-mail event reminders", some bug fixes. If any of you have found other bugs from the 1.4.5, please let us know.

Maybe it would be better to make a property out of this and then comment out stuff if the property "FLE_LITE" has been set.

Does this mean that when you install the Fle3 you could choose "lite" or "full version"? If this is the idea I think the right term in this case is "install only the Fle3 knowledge building module" / "install all Fle3 modules".

I would also like to have this feature in the Fle3. Should we actually continue this discussion on the fle3-dev mailing list?

        - Teemu