Re: [Fle3-users] Errors on install

From: crootx
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] Errors on install
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 14:09:39 +0200

Alle 13:02, sabato 23 ottobre 2004, Tarmo Toikkanen ha scritto:
> >on gentoo is the source version 1.4.2 and on debian (sarge) is the deb pkg
> >from the official web site.
> >
> >Those are the errors:
> >Traceback (innermost last):
> >  Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 101, in publish
> >  Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
> >  Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
> >  Module Products.FLE.FLE, line 796, in manage_addFLE
> >  Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 276, in _setObject
> >  Module Products.FLE.FLE, line 316, in manage_afterAdd
> >  Module Products.FLE.UserManager, line 640, in add_user
> >UnboundLocalError: local variable 'user' referenced before assignment
>
> OK. The problem is that when trying to create the FLE administrator
> account's FLE specific portions, something goes wrong. If you can
> modify the source (in /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/FLE or similar
> place), edit UserManager.py and add the command "raise" between lines
> 628 and 629. This way the actual exception will be raised and
> reported. Send the stack trace (from error_log) of that back to me,
> and I'll continue on that.

The new error is:
Error Type: NameError
Error Value: global name 'security' is not defined

and the log is:
Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Products.FLE.FLE, line 796, in manage_addFLE
  Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 276, in _setObject
  Module Products.FLE.FLE, line 316, in manage_afterAdd
  Module Products.FLE.UserManager, line 626, in add_user
  Module Products.FLE.UserManager, line 644, in add_user_fle
  Module Products.FLE.UserInfo, line 112, in __init__
NameError: global name 'security' is not defined