[Fle3-users] Translation

From: CARLOS MARCELO GARCIA
Subject: [Fle3-users] Translation
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 17:23:27 +0100

Dear all. My name is Carlos Marcelo and I am a professor at the University of
Sevilla (Spain). We are designing an e-learning course for elementary and
secondary school teachers on  the topic: Tools for cooperative learning. We
have downloaded and instalated FLE3 to show the teacher in our course int
possibilities as colaborative tool. We have seen that there is an spanish
translation but we don't know how to do it. Please, could you help me?
Many thank
Carlos Marcelo
University of Sevilla