Re: [Fle3-users] Cormac's presentation and further collaboration

From: Tarmo Toikkanen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] Cormac's presentation and further collaboration
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 12:17:40 +0300

I did a presentation on Fle3 at this year's Irish Learning Technology
Association Annual Conference, "EdTech 2005" earlier this month.
The presentation is available at http://ilta.dcu.ie/mod/resource/view.php?id=76

Hi Cormac,

I have to agree with Teemu, that you've really grasped the very
essence of progressive inquiry, which is a rare thing to see! I think
we would mutually benefit from further collaboration.

With your permission, I'd like to link to your presentation from
fle3.uiah.fi. And if your students have actually come up with working
specific knowledge type sets for software engineering, we would
definitely like to add them to our archive for others to use!

We're currently doing scientific research on Fle3 and progressive
inquiry, trying to get empirical validation on the method's and tool's
effectiveness. We could use more data (=Fle3 interaction matrices). If
you're interested, we could talk more on this.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
http://www.iki.fi/tarmo/