[Fle3-users] Newbie question on install

From: Robert Gutshall
Subject: [Fle3-users] Newbie question on install
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 09:58:18 -0400

Current layout:

            Windows Server 2003

            Zope 2.9.4

            Python 2.4.3

            Python LIB

            FLE 1.5.0

I “think” I have the Zope / Python products installed and running.  I can access the Zope management url.  I’ve been trying to follow the doc file that came

With the FLE install on how to install it.  It looked to me like the Doc is for possibly an older version of FLE/Zope.  Essentially what is happening is under the

Zope management control panel I am not seeing FLE.  Can anyone give this newbie some guidance on installation?

Thanks

Rob Gutshall