[Fle3-users] how to create Fle3 instance inside Zope ?

From: Giancarlo Bassi
Subject: [Fle3-users] how to create Fle3 instance inside Zope ?
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 01:00:39 +0100 (CET)

Hi everyone!

I'm new in Zope. I heard about it last saturday at Linux day 2007 at Imola
(close to Bologna, Italy), for the first time.

So I noted there's in Zope the instance FLE (or package)
giving the chance to install FLE3,
fitting my aims to get an interactive environment for learning
some topics.

I copied FLE-1,5.0 directory on:

/opt/Plone-3.0.2/zinstance/Products/FLE

From http://fle3.uiah.fi/quick_installation_steps/install3.html
in 0 steps:

I got  "how to create Fle3 instance inside Zope" link.

First step is OK.

Second one no!
I don't have that "FLE" item.

How can I add "FLE" item in "Select type to add..." list ?

Thanks for any help.
                                GB