flexisip-developers

Requesting Help in Flexisip installation

From: Anirban Saha Ananda
Subject: Requesting Help in Flexisip installation
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2020 06:15:43 +0000

Dear Concern,

This is Anirban Saha, Team Lead of DevOps Team, Digicon Telecommunication Limited, Bangladesh. We have a SIP Infrastructure and capacity of development "SIP based IPTSP Mobile App".

We want to provide provision to our App users, all messaging/chatting functionalities with both Sip to Sip and SIP to PSTN calls. For this purpose, we want to install Flexisip to our server.

Requesting you help to install this Flexisip to our server.

Kindly provide you proposal, planning or consultancy regarding this ASAP.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Anirban Saha Ananda

Assistant Manager, Team Lead - Dev Ops
1553679028193_PastedImage
DigiCon Telecommunication Ltd.
18th Floor, Awal Center, 34, Kemal Attaturk Avenue
Banani Commercial Area, Dhaka-1213
Cell: +8801787-671356 | Tell: +88029820305,10,56, Ext: 8-22-113

Fax: +88029820312
Email: anirban.saha@cg-bd.com

Web:
www.digicontel.com

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that DigiCon Telecommunication Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively "DigiCon Telecommunication Limited"), are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of  DigiCon Telecommunication Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.