flexisip-developers

Re: sip call hung up after 30 sec

From: Lai Li
Subject: Re: sip call hung up after 30 sec
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 14:40:26 +0800

Hi Peio,

I used wireshark to get all packages between server and client, I found flexisip didn't forward the ACK package to the UA.
And then I found someone encountered the same  issue  as me, here is the link https://github.com/BelledonneCommunications/flexisip/issues/54.
Do you have any idea about it?

Lai

On Wed, 2 Sep 2020 at 23:42, Peio Rigaux <peio.rigaux@belledonne-communications.com> wrote:

Hello.

As far as I know there should be no link between activated pushs and call hangup.
Calls hangups after 30 seconds happens usually when there is an issue in transmission (NAT issue for example).

Ensure that the SIP flow is correct on the server and check if you see any hints in device logs and Flexisip logs.

You can also use Wireshark to debug the call flow.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org