flexisip-developers

APN not going out

From: Brendan Moss
Subject: APN not going out
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 13:22:53 -0600

Hello,  I'm using a flexisip install using the following version.
./flexisip  version: 2.0.0
sofia-sip version 1.13.44bc

   I'm completing calls fine inbound and outbound, however I can not get an automatic APN notification to work.  Manual notifications are fine, and the registrations from the clients is being stored in the registers directory.
Fri Oct 23 11:03:49 2020: Registered "Rohit prod test" <sip:rohitprod@hq.x.x.x> (sip:rohitprod@17.x.x.x:21799;app-id=com.<concat>;pn-type=apple;pn-msg-str=IM_MSG;pn-call-str=IC_MSG;pn-tok=8ea<concat>

   When I use this pn-tok in the flexisip_pusher, I get a success:
/flexisip_pusher --pntype apple --appid com.t<concat> --pntok  8ea<concat> --debug

2020-10-20 09:41:40:017 flexisip-debug-PushNotificationClient com.tx.x.xv.pem PNR 0x1abefa0 nothing read, assuming success
1 push notification(s) sent, 1 successfully and 0 failed.
job is done, thanks for using ./flexisip_pusher. Bye!

   When the expires set in the registration has expired I don't see an attempt in the logs to reach out to the phone.
  In my config I have push notification set up.  From that section:
[module::PushNotification]
enabled=true
filter=
timeout=0
message-time-to-live=2592000
max-queue-size=100
retransmission-count=2
retransmission-interval=5
display-from-uri=false
apple=true
apple-certificate-dir=/etc/flexisip/apn
no-badge=false
firebase=true

   Is there anything I can check to see why the automatic APN wouldn't kick off?

  Also is there any other sources of troubleshooting that people have found, or if someone can assist with the implementation please let me know.

Brendan

Brendan Moss
Voice Reliability Engineer
O: 720-708-1015