flexisip-developers

SIP to HTTP

From: Ferhat Üstündağ
Subject: SIP to HTTP
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 15:01:56 +0300

Hi,

Basicly we want to achive when an INVITE request comes to our SIP server, after the authentication we need a HTTP webhook which needs to post the “from", “to" and “header" parameters to a backend API. This API will response in 3 ways:

1. Continue as usual (invite , ack, ring, answer etc.)
2. Deny the invite stop the call
3. Start a voice record. like a telesecretery

Between i checked the b2bua but seems like it’s not what we want.

Sometimes i feel like are at the wrong layer. Should we build a SIP TRUNK and interfere the call before redirected to the SIP server.
Currently we are working with Twilio for PSTN -to- softphone, they are providing the SIP trunk and webhook but want to in-house these services.

Best regards.