flexisip-developers

Re: Flexisip with Kazoo and Free-switch

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: Flexisip with Kazoo and Free-switch
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 08:34:08 +0200

Hi Edrose,

We do offer this kind of custom setup service for Linphone, but through a commercial offer or as a pre-sale service. As this mailing list is for the Flexisip open source developer community, I’m going to reply to you on a different email thread.
Best regards,

Elisa NECTOUX
Sales & Marketing Manager

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project | Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!