flower-general

[FLOWER-general] discount store eloquent

From: Ann Santiago
Subject: [FLOWER-general] discount store eloquent
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 07:48:13 +0200

I know I had half a package of Gold Flakes left, and some Camels,he muttered, as he searched. Im sure hes really quite a good soul, really. And he had some excuse for thinking he could grab you off.
He had not, till now, been very conscious of their sitting-room.
First year I was here, I was homesick all the time. Thefan-lights above serene old Connecticut doorways in Litchfield andSharon.
Oh, Sam, darling, lets run away,like two school-children, hand in hand!
That makes me hopeful that some day we may even get curedof optimism and oratory. The American Express man beamed and leapedforward at something in the manner with which Mr. You cant fence with a pretty woman at dinner. Fran pronounced it HowjDUH,and her voice rose at the end in a quiet brusqueness which finishedMrs. Oh, Ive never wantedto say it, Sam, but you force me to! It was a new occupation for him,and he was a little confused.
But I mean: When he found that Iwas most certainly not going to be embraced, he got awfully nasty. Sam chuckled, Say, I guess Ill have to learn the French for twophrases: How much? Oh, Ive never wantedto say it, Sam, but you force me to!
You and I are the model monogamistsfrom now on, dyou understand? Samuel Dodsworth, and not Fran Dodsworthshusband. Ifyou ever are so beastly as to go and use this against me later,Ill KILL you, I swear I will!
Iguess its perfectly true: I never could become European. But anyway, he was going to cut out all this drifting and reallydo something with life. For an hour Sam tramped the apartment, too lonely to think.
He had a notion of finding the English vicar to whom he hadlistened on the Channel steamer.
Idont know ANYTHING, after this ghastly evening!
When Sam returned to the hotel, Fran was having tea with Lockert. It was whatany aged and semi-literate artist would do. I wonderif theyre like the Smith Brothers, said Sam, and, Gosh, Imenjoying this, Fran!
But youre too self-important tolet me teach you!
Or else I WILL be asking youto go out and shoot him, and the law here is so prejudiced!
And then he opened the smaller bag and the fourhundred cigarettes were revealed to the inspector.
Well, maybeit is, but oh, Sam, I dont like it!
His encircling arms said more, and he nestled her head on hisshoulder while she sobbed:I know. That makes me hopeful that some day we may even get curedof optimism and oratory.
Sam could not escapewithout four cocktails, and when he wavered to his seat beside A. What is the fool after all but a failure, aninternational hobo?
Could you get up a hen party or go to themovies or something?
And my fathers house was always full of Europeans. He goes home early and gets in some golf ortennis or some gardening.
Probablyyouve said it to some cutie yourself! But the momentyou slip off to America again, it sharpens and becomes monotonous.