flower-general

[FLOWER-general] We shouldn't have to choose between our faith and our f

From: Marks Gideon
Subject: [FLOWER-general] We shouldn't have to choose between our faith and our freedom to be who we are.
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 23:06:36 +0100

EAA Coordinator Linda Hartke explained that in the opinion of EAA
participants "Trade is not working - it's not fair - it's certainly not
working for the poor".
There is no indication of when the cluster bomb was transferred from the
US to Israel.

44444

WATCH LITL ON WEDNESDAY DEC 13!

Company: L INTL COMPUTERS INC (Other OTC:LITL.PK)
Symbol: LITL
Mon Close: $0.99
5-day Target: $5

L Reveals 8-Way Processing Professional Mobile Computing Design

CALL YOUR BROKER TO PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW!!!

LITL WILL DEFINITELY RALLY UP IN THIS BULL MARKET! WATCH LITL TRADE
STARTING WEDNESDAY DEC 13!

Disclaimer: Information within this email contains "forward looking
statements" within the meaning of Section 27a of the Securities act of
1933 and Section 21B of the Securities exchange act of 1934. The
Publisher of this report was compensated by an unrelated third party
twenty five thousand dollars for distribution of this report.

44444

The venture has emerged from a partnership between several organisations
in the Root and Branch network, which includes the UK Christian
think-tank Ekklesia.
In a statement the ECCR said; "The reality of climate change is no
longer disputed in serious circles. " This concern gave birth to a
Statement on Just Trade issued last week by the WCC central committee.
On my return, I tried to put myself somehow in the shoes of a person in
that situation.
Dr Donal McKeown, Bishop of Down and Connor, told the Belfast Telegraph:
"There is no magic wand for peace, but people have to take their first
steps, as we did in Northern Ireland. "We have a horrendous tragedy
unfolding in Darfur," the South African archbishop told BBC Five Live
radio.
Also imprisoned in Shusha Prison, just south of Stepanakert, for
refusing military service on grounds of religious conscience is a
Jehovah's Witness from Stepanakert, Areg Hovhanesyan. Darfur is a
different situation and an effective peacekeeping force could transform
the situation. Prisoners who maintain good family relationships are six
times less likely to re-offend than those who lost family contacts. uk
Find out how to join our news team                Shop through Ekklesia
and raise money for peace and
The term Halloween, and its older spelling Hallowe'en, is shortened from
All-hallow-even, as it is the evening before "All Hallows Day" - also
known as "All Saints' Day".
The Long Walk shows that the people of Scotland are contributing to that
debate, and they are arguing against weapons of mass destruction.
"You either have to say 'I'm sorry' in a proper way or not say it at
all," he said.
Halloween has also sometimes been called 'All Saints' Eve'.
Indigenous Australia deserves the equivalent of the Millennium
Development Goals to provide a real framework of change.