flower-general

[FLOWER-general] Re: About

From: Rose Childers
Subject: [FLOWER-general] Re: About
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 07:17:19 +0500

had
"Shut up, stupid,she hissed, and then his hands were pinned behind him, and just as he heard the click of the handcuffs, he also heard a car turning into the driveway.
Please God, no God, dont let her hurt me God - His thumb pressed convulsively tight against the tongue of the lock, and there was a muffled snap as the bobby-pin broke.
And by the way, toots, the babys name started out to be Sean, in case youre interested; I changed it because I decided that was just too fucking many ns to fill in.
It doesnt matter, Paul, he told himself again and again in those last few days before the Royal coughed up first its t and then its e, the damned thing is almost done.