[fluid-dev] select font preset in fluidsynth from command line

From: amc252
Subject: [fluid-dev] select font preset in fluidsynth from command line
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 10:36:50 -0700

Hello everybody,

Today, while trying different piano soundfonts, I discovered that there is such
thing as preset variant, like dark, mellow, bright, etc. Pretty cool.
I also learned how to edit the fonts with polyphone to eliminate the presets I
don't want to use.
Now, I usually run fluidsynth with the command:

fluidsynth --server --no-shell --audio-driver=alsa -o audio.period-size=128
/path/to/soundfont.sf2

and was wondering if there is some command, flag, or option that would allow me
to select a specific preset from the command line.