forge-main

Re: [Forge-main] What's In A Name

From: Jerry Stratton
Subject: Re: [Forge-main] What's In A Name
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 17:17:42 -0800

At 10:00 AM +0000 on 11/15/02, Ricardo Gladwell wrote:
>I was thinking of something a bit more catchy. I like the FO Free and
>Open. I did suggest FOURGE? Any other ideas?

FORCE
FORT
FORTE
FOCAL
FOE (Free Open Engine)
FOLIO
FOUL
FOUR
FOX
FONZ :*)

Of course, you could always go for Open Free Fantastic And, well, I'm looking
for an L but can't think of one :*)

I do agree that the name plays a big role in determining the future direction
of the game. I just called mine "The Game" until I came up with a good one.

Jerry
--
address@hidden         Negative Space    http://www.hoboes.com/
"Earthmen are not proud of their ancestors and never invite them round to