forge-main

Re: [Forge-main] Greetings

From: Ricardo Gladwell
Subject: Re: [Forge-main] Greetings
Date: 03 Dec 2002 12:57:00 +0000

Hi Ed,

Let me welcome you to the FRINGE mailing list. We are always happy to
see new members and contributors join, especially those who show as much
enthuisiasm as yourself.

Let me first state that FRINGE is still in the early stages of design.
We are still making some fairly basic design decisions. If you want to
catch up on the development so far please feel free to read the mailing
list archives here:

http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/forge-main/

You can also download a copy of FRINE 0.0/0.1 here:

http://www.freeroleplay.org/fringe/

It sounds like you experience with roleplaying and you expertise with
other matters technological will come in very handy. Please let us know
what sort of things you would like to contribute to the project, and
your general thoughts on its direction.

TIA...

--
Ricardo Gladwell
       little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."