free-dev

[Free-dev] CONTACT YOUR PAYING BANK

From: applecrest_lottery
Subject: [Free-dev] CONTACT YOUR PAYING BANK
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 06:48:41 +0900

Applecrest & Grant Lotteries,
 1022 Kingsway Ave., Osborne,
 Western Australia, 6018.
 Head office: Maliebaan 38-40, 3581CR,
 Utrecht, The Netherlands.

 Dear Sir/Madam,

 YOU WON: $1,000,000.00!
 With utmost joy, we are pleased to inform you of the result of the
 Apple crest & Grant Lotteries International programs held on the 16th, of
 December 2005 drew cash Prize of $1,000,000.00. Your e-mail address
attached
 to Code number 370011672387-290-02 with claim
 Number 12093782/42 drew these lucky numbers 894-4563-001-764-64-2911,
which
 consequently won in the 1st category. You have been approved to receive a
 cash prize of $1,000,000.00 (One Million USD).
 Be advised that due to incessant mix up in cash prize transfer to previous
 winners, we advise that you Keep your winning information confidential
until
 your claims is been processed and your funds ($1,000,000.00) Transferred
 you. This security measure is important; its protocol meant to avoid
double
 claims, transfer and unwarranted abuse of this program by other
 participants.
 METHOD OF SELECTING WINNERS:
 Participants were selected anonymously through a private ballot system
 (computer ballot) from over 35,000 Companies and 70,000 individual e-mail
 addresses all over the world. At the final draw your e-mail address
Emerged
 as the winner of our last jackpot.This is promotional program takes place
 bi-annually, and it is promoted and sponsored Orient software Corporation
 (Orient Networks). It is met to reward some individuals and corporations
who
 have devote Their time and resources surfing the world wide web (www) with
 their email addresses. Remember, all winning must be claimed not later
than
 5 working days from today. After the expiration of that time frame, if
your
 funds are unclaimed, it will be refunded to us and included in our next
 draws.We hope you will use part of your cash prize to participate in our
 next $18million draws in March 2006. Lastly, in order to avoid unnecessary
 delays/complications with the transfer of your funds to you, please
 Always remember to quote your Code number in all correspondence with our
 paying bank (Pacific Alliance
 Bank-Amsterdam). Furthermore, should there be any change of your present
 address, please notify us
 Immediately so to make the appropriate adjustment.

 Congratulations from the management and staffs of Applecrest & Grant
Lotteries.
 Kindly, immediately, contact our Paying Bank (Pacific Alliance
Bank-Amsterdam) for
 your payment advice.
 Send them following e-mail:
 I?????(your names)??.., with e-mail address???..(your e-mail address)?..,
 contact address???..(postal address)??.and code number:???.(quote your
code
 number)??.is the winner of the last Applecrest & Grant Lottery draws, with
 cash prize of $1,000,000.00. Kindly advise me with details of the process
of
 the transfer of my cash prize within the next 5-working days.

 Bank Name: Pacific Alliance Online Bank
Contact Email:address@hidden
Tel: 31-616-557-439
Fax 31-847-286-273