free-dev

[Free-dev] REQUEST FOR REPRESENTATIVE.

From: Peter Colt
Subject: [Free-dev] REQUEST FOR REPRESENTATIVE.
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 12:03:21 +0000

                      CHINA METALLURGICAL IMPORT & EXPORT CORPORATION
                         38, YINGZE AVENUE,YINGZE,TAIYUAN,SHANXI. CHINA.
                                          www.cmiec.com.

Greetings to you. It is my pleasure to write you in respect from our company, CHINA METALLURGICAL IMPORT & EXPORT CORPORATION.We are experts in the sales of raw materials.We export into the Canada/America/parts of Europe. We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting our funds from our costumers in the Canada/America/Europe as well as making payments through you to us. Please if interested in transacting business in view of helping us so that our clients could make payment to you being a representative to us we will be very glad,and be rest assured that adequate compensations will be given with other benefits.

Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate the mode by which we will pay for your services as our representative in Canada/America/Europe/Asia, If interested forward your phone number/fax and your full contact address to us.

Please a trust worthy person is required because all your information given to us will be summited to the FBI for further investigation in case of any means of fraudolent activity.

For more clarifications please contact me through my personal email:
address@hidden
address@hidden

Best regards,
MR. PETER COLT.
www.cmiec.com
                      CHINA METALLURGICAL IMPORT & EXPORT CORPORATION
                         38, YINGZE AVENUE,YINGZE,TAIYUAN,SHANXI. CHINA.
                                          www.cmiec.com.

Greetings to you. It is my pleasure to write you in respect from our company, CHINA METALLURGICAL IMPORT & EXPORT CORPORATION.We are experts in the sales of raw materials.We export into the Canada/America/parts of Europe. We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting our funds from our costumers in the Canada/America/Europe as well as making payments through you to us. Please if interested in transacting business in view of helping us so that our clients could make payment to you being a representative to us we will be very glad,and be rest assured that adequate compensations will be given with other benefits.

Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate the mode by which we will pay for your services as our representative in Canada/America/Europe/Asia, If interested forward your phone number/fax and your full contact address to us.

[...]

Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate the mode by which we will pay for your services as our representative in Canada/America/Europe/Asia, If interested forward your phone number/fax and your full contact address to us.

[...]

Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate the mode by which we will pay for your services as our representative in Canada/America/Europe/Asia, If interested forward your phone number/fax and your full contact address to us.

[...]

Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate the mode by which we will pay for your services as our representative in Canada/America/Europe/Asia, If interested forward your phone number/fax and your full contact address to us.

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]