free-dev

[Free-dev] RESULTS FOR THE SECOND CATEGORY DREW

From: nl_staatsloterij3
Subject: [Free-dev] RESULTS FOR THE SECOND CATEGORY DREW
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 19:48:28 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

THE PROMOTION DIRECTOR
RESULTS FOR THE SECOND CATEGORY DREW
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS DEPT STAATSLOTERIJ NL.
REF: KOK/12748/TSP
BATCH: TATS/2333/ST

ATTN;WINNER,

We are pleased to inform you
of the release, of the long awaited results of the
STAATSLOTERIJ/INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAMES NL held on 27th of
January 2006. Reference Number: KOT/12748/TSP, and Batch number BATCH:
TATS/2333/ST

Your email address attached to the ticket number:
TK/4693659BV that drew the lucky winning number, which consequently won
the loterij in the second category in four parts. You have been
approved for a payment of 1,000,000.00 Euro (ONE MILLION EURO) in cash
credited to file reference number:HPL/4247159609/WP1. This is from a
total cash prize of TEN MILLION EUROS Shared among the ten
international winners that won the second categories.

Congratulations!!!

All participants were selected through our
Microsoft computer ballot system drawn form 42,000 Names, 6,000 names
from each continent, as part of International "E-MAIL" Promotions
Program, for our prominent MS WORD user all over the world, and for the
Continues use of E-mail.Due to mixed up of some names and addresses, we
ask that you keep this award personal, till your claims has been
processed and your funds remitted to you.

This is part of our
security measures to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking
advantage of the situation by other participants or impersonators.To
begin your claim, do file for the release of your winning by contacting
our accredited agent:

Mr.Smith Roland.
Foreign Operation Manager.
Tel:31-629-015-799
Email:address@hidden

All
winnings must be notarized to complete the claim process because you
were randomly selected for this draw through your email address, so the
notarization process is vital because with this we can legally
ascertain that the lucky email address as well as the winning details
do in fact belong to you.

Please note in order to avoid unnecessary
delays and complications please remember to quote your reference number
and batch numbers in all correspondence.They are your agent, and
responsible for the processing and transfer of your winnings fund to
you.

YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS 78/23432/KB (keep personal)
Remember, your winning must be claimed not later than (10-2-2006) After
this date, funds might be returned to the unclaimed. Furthermore,
should there be any change in your address, do inform your claims agent
as soon as possible.

Yours truly,
Mrs. Rita Morris.
STAATSLOTERIJ.
NL
THE PROMOTION DIRECTOR.
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM (NL).

N.B. Any
breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to
disqualification.