free-dev

[Free-dev] Sharon Pinkett !!

From: s_promotions12
Subject: [Free-dev] Sharon Pinkett !!
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:25:56 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Sharon Pinkett !!

STAATSLOTERIJ INTERNATIONAL PROMO.
Adres:
Paleisstraat 52515 JA Den Haag.
WROM: RTNHGSWZIDREXCAXZOWCONE
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS DEPT.
E-mail; address@hidden
com

REF Number:  NM/BC921245/KY14,
BATCH No:    NM/207161/WOP.
TICKET No:    46939
Serial No:    472-9768
lUCKY No: W-91237-H°67/B4

ATTN: WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!!!!!

We happily announce to you the draw
of the Netherlands Loterij  programs held on the 16th of February 2006
in Netherlands.Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 46939
with Serial number 472-9768 drew the lucky numbers: W-91237-H°67/B4,
which subsequently won you the lottery in the B category.You have
therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 1,000,000.00 (One
million Euros in cash credited to file   KPC/9080118308/02/TCA. This is
from a total cash prize of 10,000,000.00 Million Euros shared amongst
the first Ten (10) lucky winners in this category A + (Plus).

This
lottery is a promotional program by Staatsloterij , (Biggest lottery
Organization in the Netherlands) to advertise to the world its
existence. All participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from over 50,000 companies and 2,000,000 individual email
addresses from all over the world, as part of our  promotionional
program,This promotion takes place annually. For security reasons, you
are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your
claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner
you deem fit to claim your prize. This is a part of our precautionary
measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program
by some unscrupulous elements.

NOTE: All winnings must be notarized
and a certificate of award must be obtained from the Netherlands Gaming
Control Board to complete the claims process, this certificate can only
be obtained through legal representation so winners will be referred to
our Regional Director to assist in this process. Winners are to cover
the legal charges for the notarization of the claim forms and the
acquisition of the certificate of award not STAATSLOTERIJ.

To file for
your claim, please contact our Regional Office with the details below
for processing and release of your winning.
Name; Mr.
JERRY BRANDON
TEL: +31-615- 357-087
Fax: +31-847-116-715,
Fax: +31-847-
117-355.
Email:address@hidden
STAATSLOTERIJ
REDEMPTION CENTRE, AMSTERDAM.THE NETHERLANDS.

Note that
all claims process and clearance procedures must be duly completed not
later than 1st of March 2006 to avoid impersonation arising to the
issue of double claim. To avoid unnecessary delays and complications,
please quote your reference/batch numbers in any correspondences with
us or our designated agent.
In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, provide the following when replying:

Name:
Nationality:
Country of residence:
Tel number:

Delays will compel us to disperse
your funds, in other words, we shall divert your funds as stated above.
Kindly remember to quote your reference number in all correspondence.
Finally, we call on you to make sure that you save a copy of this mail
and note every letter clearly as stated for we will not be held
responsible should there be any complications in this transaction due
to laxity on your part.
Congratulations once more from our members of
staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Yours
truly,
Sharon Pinkett.
Staatsloterij International.

NOTICE:  You
have received this message from Staatsloterij  prize dept at your  e-
mail address, because you have visited our sponsored sites and have
voluntarily given your email address to receive mails from their
sponsors.If you wish to be taken out of this list do not reply to this
mail,  reply to the agent with the words remove. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not, directly or indirectly, use,
disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message.  If you
believe you have received this message in error, please delete it and
all copies of it from your system and notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail.  Thank you.