free-dev

[Free-dev] CLAIM YOUR WINNING PRIZE

From: East-West Australia lotteries
Subject: [Free-dev] CLAIM YOUR WINNING PRIZE
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 06:07:30 -0900

East-West Australia Lotteries,
1022 Kingsway Ave., Osborne,
Western Australia, 6018.
Head office: Maliebaan 38-40, 3581CR,
Utrecht, The Netherlands.

Dear Sir/Madam,

YOU WON: €1,000,000.00!euros
With utmost joy, we are pleased to inform you of the result of the
East-West Australia Lotteries  International programs held on the 17th of
february 2006 drew cash Prize of €1,000,000.00. Your e-mail address
attached
to Code number 370011672387-290-02 with claim
Number 12093782/42 drew these lucky numbers 894-4563-001-764-64-2911, which
consequently won in the 2nd category. You have been approved to receive a
cash prize of €1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros).
Be advised that due to incessant mix up in cash prize transfer to previous
winners, we advise that you Keep your winning information confidential
until
your claims is been processed and your funds (€1,000,000.00) Transferred to
you. This security measure is important; its protocol meant to avoid double
claims, transfer and unwarranted abuse of this program by other
participants.
METHOD OF SELECTING WINNERS:
Participants were selected anonymously through a private ballot system
(computer ballot) from over 35,000 Companies and 70,000 individual e-mail
addresses all over the world. At the final draw your e-mail address Emerged
as the winner of our last jackpot.This is promotional program takes place
bi-annually, and it is promoted and sponsored Orient software Corporation
(Orient Networks). It is met to reward some individuals and corporations
who
have devote Their time and resources surfing the world wide web (www) with
their email addresses. Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than
5 working days from today. After the expiration of that time frame, if your
funds are unclaimed, it will be refunded to us and included in our next
draws.We hope you will use part of your cash prize to participate in our
next €18million draws in November 2006. Lastly, in order to avoid
unnecessary
delays/complications with the transfer of your funds to you, please
Always remember to quote your Code number in all correspondence with our
paying bank (Deutsche Bank-Amsterdam). Furthermore, should there be any
change of your present
address, please notify us Immediately so to make the appropriate
adjustment.

Congratulations from the management and staffs of East-West Australia
Lotteries.

Kindly, immediately, contact our Paying Bank (Deutsche Bank-Amsterdam) for
your payment advice.
Send them following e-mail:
I……………(your names)…….., with e-mail address………..(your e-mail address)…..,
contact address………..(postal address)…….and code number:……….(quote your code
number)…….is the winner of the last East-West Astralia lotteries draws,
with a cash prize of €1,000,000.00. Kindly advise me with details of the
process of the transfer of my cash prize.

Contact details of our Paying Bank:
Contact person:  Mr. Powell Green.
Department of Private Banking,
Deutsche Bank, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
E-mail: address@hidden
Tel: 31 647-494-395
Fax 31-84-752-0508
Congratulations.
Yours in services,
Ellen Bleeker.(Lottery Coordinator)
Note: Participants below 21 years are automatically disqualified.
All e-mail transmission/correspondence are 100% protected by our Secure
Socket Layer (SSL) server.