free-dev

[Free-dev] Can you assist us?

From: Mr . Luis
Subject: [Free-dev] Can you assist us?
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 14:08:49 +0100

Greetings,
               RESPOND TO ME ONLY ON THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: (address@hidden)
                                               OR PHONE +31 644276261

I am Mr. Luis from Madagascar; I need your assistance if possible please. My
father Dr. Rakotozafy was
killed on his way to visit the family of the late president of Togo (Mr
Gnassingbe Eyadema), who died of
heart attack on the 5th of February 2005 on a good Saturday.

After the death of my father, my mother took us out of Madagascar to south
Africa were I manage to
enter a ship to Europe. I am seeking asylum now in Europe due to the fact I
don't have relatives or
friends in Europe to stay with before claiming our funds that made me move to
Europe. I have
informed the firm I am in Europe already for claims.

Due to this effect, I need your urgent responses to move the funds lodged in by
my late father before his
death to your country for private investments etc.

I am seeking for your trust to assist me move this funds into your country for
private investments now, and
I am assured in me that you are a trustworthy person that can not only assist
me get the funds into your
country alone, but also keep it safe for us until my family and I come over to
your country and we shall
make proper arrangements for good investments together, But if you already
know a profitable business we can invest in please let me know also.

Amount deposited is (US$8.5million). We shall thank you after this funds has
gotten into your country
through your assistance with 20percent of the total money, this is what I am
going to do. If you wish we
can put it in writing also. All documents covering the funds are in our
custody.

Please respond to me only on my personal Email: address: (address@hidden) if
you are willing to
assist us in this project.