free-dev

[Free-dev] Message from Accounts Department

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Free-dev] Message from Accounts Department
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 13:06:51 +0900

Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more.

Please pay your eBay fees today

Dear eBay user:

Please be advised that your eBay fees of GBP2.00 are now due. You have incurred these fees from eBay item listings, sales, and/or services.

To prevent any disruption in your ability to sell on eBay, please pay your eBay fees by following these steps:
1. Log on to
www.ebay.co.uk
2. Click the My eBay tab at the top of the page and sign in
3. On the sidebar in My eBay, click the Seller Account link under the My Account section
4. Select a method to pay your eBay fees

Paying your eBay fees automatically each month from your bank account or credit card is the fastest and easiest way to pay. Please follow the same instructions as above to select a recurring payment method.

If you have already paid this amount, please disregard this message.

Thank you,
eBay International AG