free-dev

[Free-dev] Re[5]:

From: Galindo Cleveland
Subject: [Free-dev] Re[5]:
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 03:02:11 +0000

request, his voice full of anxiety. ' I see now that they want to kill me.' A spasm distorted Pilate's face as he turned his blood-shot eyes on Yeshua and said : 'Do you imagine, you miserable creature, that a Roman Procurator could release a man who has said what you have said to me? Oh gods, oh gods! Or do you think I'm prepared to take your place? I don't believe in your ideas! And listen to me : if from this moment onward you say so much as a word or try to talk to anybody, beware! I repeat--beware!' 'Hegemon . ..' 'Be quiet! ' shouted Pilate, his infuriated stare following the swallow which had flown on to the balcony again. ' Here!' shouted Pilate. The secretary and the guards returned to their places and Pilate announced that he confirmed the sentence of death pronounced by the Lesser Sanhedrin on the accused Yeshua Ha-Notsri and the secretary recorded Pilate's words. A minute later centurion Mark Muribellum stood before the Procurator. He was ordered by the Procurator to hand the felon over to the captain of tsqr poqo qnui qqnkom ph njnpofrnn no pnt sdjksdfsdfsdlgkj sdflkjsdf lksdjfsdfsdf