free-dev

[Free-dev] Re: Letter of Intent for the services of a Consultant

From: Mr . Vladimir Antonyuk
Subject: [Free-dev] Re: Letter of Intent for the services of a Consultant
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 16:21:57 -0400

Ladies and Gentlemen,

RE: LETTER OF INTENT FOR THE SERVICES OF A CONSULTANT.

This letter confirms my intent to employ your service as Consultant for
financial receivership on my behalf due to my present precarious situations.

I am indisposed at the moment and not able to handle my businesses effectively
hence, I am obliged to employ your services or your agent to act in my place
and in the manner in respect to the principal terms and conditions under which
this transaction will be executed.

You shall receive five varying payments on my behalf, at installments all
totaling $315,000.00USD from four different firms in the United States and
North America.

The cheques shall be payable to you and immediately you cleared and cashed the
cheques, you shall remit 95% of the value of each cheque as would be further
advised for Charity work.

You shall keep 5% of each cheque as your commission for the financial
receivership rendered.

Your obligations as the party that ensures this transaction is consummated
legally without the breach of any law are subject to negotiation and execution
of our agreement. Accordingly, this Letter is intended solely as a basis for
further discussion of this project and is not intended to be and does not
constitute a legally binding agreement. This letter shall not confer on any
person or entity, other than the parties hereto, any rights or remedies.

a)      Expenses: Shall be sourced from the 90% of each cheques cashed.
b)      Public Announcement: Neither you nor me will make any announcement of
this proposed transactions contemplated by this letter of intent prior to the
execution of the deeds of Agreement without the prior written approval of the
other, which approval will not be unreasonable withheld or delayed. The
foregoing shall not restrict in any respect your or my ability to communicate
information concerning this letter of intent on the transactions contemplated
hereby to your and my, respective affiliates, officers, directors, employees
and professional advisers, and to the extent relevant, to the third parties
whose consent is required in connection with the transaction contemplated by
this letter of intent.
c)      Exclusive Negotiating Rights: In order to induce us to commit the
resources, forego other potential opportunities, and incur the legal,
accounting and incidental expenses necessary properly to evaluate the
possibility of acquiring the business described above, and to negotiate the
terms of, and consummate, the transaction contemplated hereby, you agree that
for a period of (45) Forty Five days after the date hereof, you, your
affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents shall
not initiate, solicit, encourage, directly or indirectly, or accept any offer
or proposal, regarding this transaction by any person other than me.

Contact me for further discussion or with your letter of acceptance.

I thank you and look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Vladimir Antonyuk,
Chief Executive Officer,
GAZPROM Ltd, Russia.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected by legal
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this copy
from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.