free-dev

[Free-dev] {Reply} try and miss this

From: vgpyfbk mpjkuvz
Subject: [Free-dev] {Reply} try and miss this
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 18:05:35 +0100

Get CTXE First Thing Today, This Is Going To Explode!

Check out for HOT NEWS!!!

CTXE - CANTEX ENERGY CORP

CURRENT_PRICE: .54 GET IT N0W!

GET in now for over 300 percent potential Gain

Before we start with the profile of CTXE we would like to mention something
very important: There is a Big PR Campaign starting this weeek . And it will go
all week so it would be best to get in NOW.

Company Profile

Cantex Energy Corporation is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas
exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio,
Texas.

Recent News

President of Cantex commented, "We encourage our valued shareholders to be
patient as we approach the commencement date of this very unique opportunity in
one of the last under-explored, world-class potential gas plays with no
geopolitical risks."

Cantex Energy Corp. Receiving Interest From the Industry as It Enters Next
Phase of Development
Cantex Energy Corp. (CTXE - News) is pleased to report the following on its Big
Canyon Prospect in West Texas. Recent company announcements related to the
acquisition of over 48,000 acres of a world-class prospect has captured the
attention of many oil & gas industry experts and corporations, who have
recently inquired into various participation opportunities ranging from sharing
science technology to support findings or expertise to drill, operate and
manage wells.

Trace Maurin, President of Cantex, commented, "Although we are a small
independent oil & gas company, we have a very unique 0pp0rtunity in one of the
last under-explored world-class potential gas plays with no geopolitical risks
and the industry is starting to take notice. As we prepare to prove up the
various structures within our prospect later this month, we are increasing our
efforts to communicate on our progress to our shareholders and investors. Our
intention is to provide investors with a better understanding of the full
potential of this prospect as we embark on the next phase of operations."

Starting immediately the company will undertake CEO interviews, radio spots
(which will be recorded and published on the company website), publication
placements, introductions to small cap institutional investors and funds all in
an effort to optimize market awareness and keep our shareholder well informed.

Seed money.
Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow.
Sly as a fox.
Spring rain, Fall gold.