free-dev

[Free-dev] Re: refnance it

From: Bastet Shiley
Subject: [Free-dev] Re: refnance it
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 08:54:10 -0700

D i ea z r H c om y e O v wne y r,

Your c v re u di r t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV t N r v ea m l e b st r at n e and want I k MME y DIAT l E c z as d h to s w pen n d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L x OW e ER your monthly pa t yme a nt g s
by a third or more, here are the d g ea i ls l we have T d OD z AY:

$ 49 i 0 , 00 z 0 a x s lo x w a o s 3 , 6 o 5 %
$ 37 r 0 , 00 p 0 a q s lo n w a n s 3 , 9 m 0 %
$ 25 z 0 , 0 c 00 a m s lo c w a v s 3 , 3 s 5 %
$ 2 g 00 , 0 q 00 a t s l p ow a d s 3 , 5 g 5 %

V p isi t t ou h r web s j it g e

Bastet Shiley , Ap g pr s ov i al M i ana g ge f r

for ever at your service, whatever happens after this. But what comes
next? Bilbo saw that the time had come to explain his idea, as far as
he could; but he did not feel at all sure bow the dwarves would take it.
His fears were quite justified, for they did not like it a bit, and