free-dev

[Free-dev] (Report) try and miss this

From: midtkpm oartszok
Subject: [Free-dev] (Report) try and miss this
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 22:44:40 +0100

CTXE***CTXE***CTXE***CTXE***CTXE***CTXE***CTXE
Get CTXE First Thing Today,
Check out for HOT NEWS!!!
CTXE - CANTEX ENERGY CORP

CURRENT_PRICE: $0.53 GET IT N0W!
SHORT_TERM : $1.25

Before we start with the profile of CTXE we would like to mention something very important: There is a Big PR Campaign starting this weeek . And it will go all week so it would be best to get in NOW.

Company Profile

Cantex Energy Corporation is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.

Recent News
- Cantex Energy Corp. Announces
Completion of the GPS Survey Today and the Mobilization of Seismic Crews for Big Canyon 2D Swath, Management would like to report The GPS surveying of our Big Canyon 2D Swath Geophysical program is being completed today. The crew that has been obtained to conduct the seismic survey (Quantum Geophysical) will be mobilizing May 30 (plus or minus 2 days) to the Big Canyon Prospect. It will take the crews about 3 to 4 days to get all the equipment (cable and geophones) laid out on the ground and then another day of testing so we should be in full production mode on or around the 4th or 5th of June. Once the first of three lines are shot we will then get data processed and report progress on a weekly basis.
- Cantex Energy Corp. Receiving Interest From the Industry as It Enters Next Phase of Development

- Cantex Energy Corp. (CTXE - News) is pleased to report the following on its Big Canyon Prospect in West Texas. Recent company announcements related to the acquisition of over 48,000 acres of a world-class prospect has captured the attention of many oil & gas industry experts and corporations, who have recently inquired into various participation opportunities ranging from sharing science technology to support findings or expertise to drill, operate and manage wells.

- Trace Maurin, President of Cantex, commented, "Although we are a small independent oil & gas company, we have a very unique 0pp0rtunity in one of the last under-explored world-class potential gas plays with no geopolitical risks and the industry is starting to take notice. As we prepare to prove up the various structures within our prospect later this month, we are increasing our efforts to communicate on our progress to our shareholders and investors. Our intention is to provide investors with a better understanding of the full potential of this prospect as we embark on the next phase of operations."

Starting immediately the company will undertake CEO interviews, radio spots (which will be recorded and published on the company website), publication placements, introductions to small cap institutional investors and funds all in an effort to optimize market awareness and keep our shareholder well informed.

GET IN NOW

Happy memorial day

Stand your ground. What goes down usually comes up. When we love - we grow. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. Still waters run deep. Putting it in a nutshell. To rule the mountains is to rule the river. When we love - we grow. Sweet as apple pie. Useless as tits on bull. You say potayto, I say potahto. Spaceship earth. Shit end of the stick. Sly as a fox. A stick in the mud. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. The shoes on the other foot now. Your ass is grass.