free-dev

[Free-dev] Re:

From: Wilford Lloyd
Subject: [Free-dev] Re:
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 16:31:01 +0480

ABSY May Be Positioned To Make A Significant Move In The Market.
Do Your Research Now! AbsoluteSKY ABSY AbsoluteSKY Featured in Exclusive Interview, Just released go listen now....

With More Breaking News Below, Now Is The Time To Look Closely at ABSY

More Major News has been released!
Item level RFID tagging for retailers available now!

AbsoluteSKY and Universal Surveillance Systems Sign Strategic Partnership
Agreement for Retail RFID Products

Universal has been providing intelligent security solutions to leading retailers worldwide since 1996. By combining innovative and state of the art technology with unsurpassed customer service, Universal has quickly become the fastest growing company in the Loss Prevention industry. The company's distinguished clientele of specialty retailers includes Nordstrom, Nike Inc., The Sports Authority, Stein Mart, Bed Bath & Beyond, all of the May Company divisions and the Virgin Group.
"The unique expertise, reputation and retail market presence of Universal represents
a perfect fit for us", commented John Frabasile, AbsoluteSKY's
President and CEO. ``This strategic partnership will leverage our enormous
synergies beginning with our extensive knowledge of retail operations to bring
our clients unsurpassed efficiencies and cost-saving solutions. Universal also
brings us a large, powerful and professional sales force currently dedicated
to our focus market of specialty retailers, as well as major relationships with
retailers that span the globe."

Industry experts have predicted the RFID industry to grow to over $2B U.S.
worldwide in 2006, with the retail sector accounting for almost half of this
figure in the U.S. alone, becoming over $3B US by 2008 Watch this company starting now.

Information within this report contains forward looking statements within the
meaning of Section 2 7 A of the Securi ti es Act of 1 933 and Sect ion 2 1B
of the S E C A ct of 1 934. Statements that involve discussions with respect to
projections of future events are not statements of historical fact and may
be forward looking statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. The
Company is not a reporting company registered under the Exchange Act of 1934. We
have received three hundred twenty five thousand free trading shares from a
third party not an officer, director or affiliate shareholder. We intend to sell
all our shares which could cause the stock to go down, resulting in losses for
you. Read the Company's Annual Report and Information Statement if one is
available before you invest. This report shall not be construed as any kind of
investment advice or solicitation. You can lose all your money by investing
in this stock.
7SAS9