free-dev

[Free-dev] Re: 632 VALLdtUM

From: Gerald Manz
Subject: [Free-dev] Re: 632 VALLdtUM
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 03:25:01 -0700

Hi,
P R O Z & C
V \ A G R A
S O M &
V A L \ U M
L E V \ T R A
A M B \ E N
M E R \ D i A
C \ A L i S
X & N A X
http://www.sonuxanevoot.com

than use so far, said one. If we have got to go back now into those
abominable tunnels to look for him, then drat him, I say.
Gandalf answered angrily: I brought him, and I dont bring things
that are of no use. Either you help me to look for him, or I go and
leave you here to get out of the mess as best you can yourselves. If we
can only find him again, you will thank me before all is over. Whatever