free-dev

[Free-dev] wylyi 361

From: Eero Nakayama
Subject: [Free-dev] wylyi 361
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 14:39:00 -0700

Hi,
Your Be p st Avail w able R o at v e - v s isi d t w t eb s q ite

$ 2 l 00 , 00 w 0 a i s l k ow a w s 4 q ,2 w 5 %
$ 3 k 00 , 0 i 00 a p s l d ow a t s 4 d ,4 h 0 %
$ 4 i 00 , 00 c 0 a i s lo c w a x s 4 a ,5 e 6 %
$ 50 o 0 , 00 c 0 a l s l t ow a k s 4 p ,6 p 5 %

Ba s d C o re s di n t O h K

is difficult not to slip in talking to a dragon, or so I have always
heard, said Balin anxious to comfort him. I think you did very well,
if you ask me-you found out one very useful thing at any rate, and got
home alive, and that is more than most can say who have had words with