free-dev

[Free-dev] cell phone case /bluetooth

From: Fred
Subject: [Free-dev] cell phone case /bluetooth
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 23:12:03 +0800

Dear Sourcing Manager ,

Good luck to you!

We are pleased to get to konw your information from internet,and as a specialized manufacturer and

exporter of cell phone cases in China,we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.

Pls note that the product pictures will be sent to you upon your request.

To konw more about our corporation,kindly visit our website:

We can offer you all kinds of cell phone case/holsters/straps with good price.And we have a strong development team and a

good customers care team.I hope we can offer you a satified services!

Please contact us without any delay,if you have any inquiry!

Thanks and best regards!

Yours faithfully

Fred Liu
*****************************