free-dev

[Free-dev] Re: Your attention needed

From: Duruh
Subject: [Free-dev] Re: Your attention needed
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 09:17:40 +0200

Attention: President/Director,

I am the chairman of the contract award committee of the Gold and Natural
resources ministry here  in Dakar Senegal, for security reasons, I may not wish
to disclose the most important thing for  now until I hear from you.

After due deliberation with my partner, I decided to forward to you this
business proposal, we  want you to assist us receive the sum of Twenty  million
united state bills  into your account.  This fund resulted from an
over-invoiced contract awarded by us under the budget allocation to my
ministry and the bill was approved for  payment by the concerned ministries.
The contract was  executed, commissioned and the contractor was paid his actual
cost of the contract. Now, we are  left with the balance of Twenty  million
dollars as the over invoiced amount, which we have  deliberately over estimated
for our own use. Please note that the law forbids civil servants to  operate or
own foreign accounts hence this contact, we have agreed to share the money in
the  following percentages: 30 for you, 60 for us 10 for tax as may be required
by your government,  because we don?t need anything will delay this money when
it arrive in your bank account.

Note that this transaction is very much free from all sorts of risk hence the
business was  carefully planned before it was successfully executed and we the
officials involved in the deal  have put many years in service to our ministry.
We have been exercising patience for this  privilege for so long not until the
presidential announcement last week, that all foreign  contractors owed be paid
forthwith, this will enable the presidency reconcile our debt ratio with  the
outside world and to most of us, this is a lifetime blessing we cannot afford
to miss.

Upon indication of your interest to fully co-operate with us, a payment
application/information  form will be sent to you via email for completion.
Note that the following information:  your  private phone number and email
address willenable us seek/secure approval of the fund from the  concerned
government quarters/ministries within 3-4 banking days.  As soon as we confirm
receipt  of this money in your nominated bank account, my partner and I will
come over to your country to  arrange for our own share and possibly invest
part of this  money in your country. Let honesty  and trust be our watchword
throughout this transaction.

I shall furnish you with some details about myself. Your prompt reply will be
highly appreciated.

Best regards.

Engr. Zani Duruh