free-dev

[Free-dev] Business Proposal - India Initiative

From: Upender Bhati
Subject: [Free-dev] Business Proposal - India Initiative
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 05:48:21 +0530

Kind Attention: Managing Director
Kind Attention: Vice President - Sourcing

Heartiest Greetings from Upender Bhati, India.

We wish to inform you that we an International Business Development
Consulting company  and our basic work objective is to help our clients
get EXPORT ORDERS.

We wish to  recommend that you company shall consider India for two things,

1.      Sourcing from India
2.      As a potential market for your products (We are a 1.5 Billion people
country and we are still called a developing country).

We wish to send our Business Proposal to you. We request you to please
answer this message, so that we can send our proposal to you.

Thanks once again and we look forward to hear more about you and your
products.

Best regards
Upender Bhati
Tel: 0091-120-4314-915
Fax: 0091-120-253-8506
Mob: 0091-98-99-729-866
Emails: address@hidden
Emails: address@hidden
Address: A-52, Sector -30, Noida 201301, UP, India