free-dev

[Free-dev] MY GREETINGS TO YOU

From: Mrs Rita
Subject: [Free-dev] MY GREETINGS TO YOU
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 18:46:10 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

#226, TAYO RIMI,
MEDINA,
DAKAR, SENEGAL.

My Dear Friend,

Compliments of the season.I did like to send to you the best wishes of
good health and success in your pursuits particularly through my
proposal as contained in this letter. i may not wish to disclose how I
got your email address for now. After due deliberation with my son,I
decided to forward to you this business proposal, we want you to assist
us .I will give you more information. As to this regard as soon as you
reply.

I am  Mrs. Rita Diatta . I am contacting you with the hope that
you will be of great assistance to me,

Your URGENT response is
needed.
Regards and God Bless you.