free-dev

[Free-dev] Nothing like it VNGP.PK

From: ctkqyktu vvfvkpp
Subject: [Free-dev] Nothing like it VNGP.PK
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 08:57:08 +0800

H 0 T  S T O C K ALERT - VNGP.PK
A L E R T --  BREAKING MARKET N E W S  R E P O R T --- VNGP.PK

Company Name: VISION ENERGY GROUP
Lookup: VNGP
Current Price: .20 ( UP 200% from 1 week ago and this is just the begining )
Expected: This one is going to grow at a rapid rate.

Business Description: VISION ENERGY GROUP (Other OTC: VNGP.PK - News) Vision
Energy Group, Inc., a development stage company, owns a technology to generate
clean power from pressure letdown at the let down control valves in high
pressure natural gas transmission lines. This let down recovery system utilizes
a waste heat source in combination with let down expansion turbine. The company
was founded in 2002 and is based in Marina Del Rey, California.

Overview:

Thousands of small, inexpensive, scattered and environmentally-friendly sources
of energy can now be harvested profitably by using Vision Energy.s (VEG) proven
cryogenic and pressure let down technologies to capture otherwise wasted
sources of power. Our mini-plants are geared either to electrical generation
from natural gas pipeline pressures or the manufacture of liquefied natural gas
(LNG) from landfill emissions or "stranded" natural gas sources. In both cases
sites are close to attractive markets and offer energy at sharply reduced
rates. Capital investment for reliable energy can be reduced by more than
ten-fold by a mini-plant while also lowering operating costs.

Technology Opportunity:

Since the deregulation of the energy sector the industry has been changed in
many ways. Vision Energy has the opportunity to capitalize on the two major
expenses which the industry is saddled with, the expense of the extensive power
grid (distributing the power) and the inefficiencies in the outdated technology
in use. The technologies the industry has employed are outdated and put into
service at a time which is very different from the deregulated industry of
today.

Vision Energy plans to focus on major gas consumers/electricity producers, who
have much to gain from utilizing our technologies and solutions. Our solutions
offer on-site production or supplementation of power therefore eliminating the
extra cost of transporting the electricity.All improvements in technology used
to capture extra energy will have a direct relationship to the cost,
availability, and the environmental impact of the industry.

WATCH THIS S T O C K GO HIGHER AND HIGHER

-----------------------
Speak softly and carry a big stick.   Sow much, reap much; sow little, reap
little. Slow as a snail.   Sow dry and set wet. Say it with flowers.   Tossed
around like a hot potato.   Wet behind the ears. Treat him like dirt. Till the
cows come home.   There is always next year.   Schools out for summer.   Spring
to mind.   Sweet as apple pie.

Waking up with the chickens. Timber! Say it with flowers.   Walking on water.
Spring forward fall back. Still waters run deep. As uneasy as a cat near water.
  Watered down. You reap what you sow. Treat him like dirt. We'll cross that
bridge when we come to it.  Put to bed with a shovel. A stick in the mud.   You
reap what you sow. She's the apple of my eye.   Through the grapevine.   Your
name is mud.  The stronger the breeze the stronger the trees. Spaceship earth.
 Pull it up by the roots. A rolling stone gathers no moss. Rain, rain go away;
come again some other day.