free-dev

[Free-dev] Re: free-books

From: Briana Head
Subject: [Free-dev] Re: free-books
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 23:15:25 +0360

Good day to all broker's, Day Trader's and Investor's World stock report has
become famous with some great stock picks in the otc , small cap market's!!!
Here at World Stock Report we work on what we here from the street. Rumor's
circulating and keeping the focus on the company's news. We pick our companies
based on there growth potential. We focus on stocks that have great potential
to move up in price!!! While giving you liquitity.

OUR LATEST PICK IS NCSH.

Trade Date: Wednesday, July 5, 2006
Symbol: NCSH
Current Price: $0.80

Just OFF the Press:
Nano Chemical Systems Holdings Inc., (OTC Bulletin Board: NCSH - News)
announced today that the company has signed a contract with Benchmark China
Limited
to provide for the introduction of its product line to the Chinese market.

You know the old saying, buy on the rumor and sell on the news. Once the news
is out it is time to get ready for next valley. A $1,000 dollar investment
could yield a $5,000 dollar profit in just one trade if you trade out at the
top. NCSH should be one of the most profitable ST0CKs to trade this year. In
this range the ST0CK has potential to move in either direction in bigs wings.
This means you should be able to buy at the lows and sell at the highs for
months to come.
YOU COULD MAKE $$$THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS$$$ TRADING. NCSH OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
WATCH OUT!!!