free-dev

[Free-dev] Future, worst-fashioned

From: Ruthie George
Subject: [Free-dev] Future, worst-fashioned
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 13:39:08 +0180

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEJ cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateW
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rate5
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyJ
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateN
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateH

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://CBMVH78F.gtris.net

knees. And as  for the piece, they all bring guns on their first time in the
where the  excavator's cabin stood out  like a red splotch against the white

the embankment and in the distance it was thinning, melting away and showing
the  meatgrinder, he thought coldly and clearly. We can get past  everything
     "Do you think I might have another sip, Mr. Schuhart?"

back to back for warmth in a tortured half-sleep on top of the hill, waiting
mother nor her father. And that  spot there was Arthur Burbridge, unlike his
     He shuddered. He could hear a long sad sound through the fog. He jumped
am I worrying about it? What am I, afraid?

tried out the little dirigible  over  in the lot." He  smacked the  backpack
Should those wise guys with their machinery get it? Hah? I found it. Me! How