free-dev

[Free-dev] Better Future, would-be

From: Sandra Pugh
Subject: [Free-dev] Better Future, would-be
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 15:00:02 -0420

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATE1 cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateX
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rate2
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyI
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateU
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateB

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://0TI42R.corkpencills.com

     "Stop!" he shouted. "Keep right! To the right of the rock!"
his rear end and  at the dirt. He could barely hear the muffled moans coming

knees. And as  for the piece, they all bring guns on their first time in the
among  the rocks  and rubble stood a  bulldozer, its lowered  bucket  jammed
     "You pour. Just a little for pops, just cover the bottom."

nobody to shoot at in the Zone. Give it to me.
     He  fell silent and looked at the old man. A shudder  crossed his face,
me, and  not  the first  to have  shed tears; others even got  down on their
promises--I've  had  enough, you've led me by  the nose long enough.  All my

his eyes, probably because  he no longer had eyebrows or  eyelashes.  Arthur
fell  down with  the full weight of-his body,  raising  a  cloud  of  ashes,