free-dev

[Free-dev] CONGRATULATIONS !!!

From: curtislongman
Subject: [Free-dev] CONGRATULATIONS !!!
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:52:38 +0100

The National Lottery
P O Box 1515
MANCHESTER, M70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)
Ref: NLT/46543492672
Batch: NLT/12165430987
Fax:+44(0) 8717338643

 FINAL WINNING NOTIFICATION:
 Dear Lucky Winner,
RE: BONUS LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to notify you the draw (#978) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY,
Online Sweepstakes International Lottery Program held on saturday 1st of July
2006.
Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from a pool of
over 25,000 names of distinguished professionals drawn from Europe, America,

Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Middle-East, parts of Africa, and North & South
America as part of our international promotions programme conducted annually to

encourage prospective overseas entries. We hope with part of your prize awards,
you will take part in our subsequent lottery jackpots.
The result of our computer draw (#978) selected your name and email address
attached to e-ticket number: 5987654324508 with Serial number 500871276 drew
the

lucky numbers: 6779-2113-2803(bonus no.09), which subsequently won you the
lottery in the 2nd category i.e. match 5 plus bonus.
You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of Five Hundred Thousand
pounds sterlings(£500,000.00)in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03.This

is from a total cash prize of £15,000,000 million shared amongst the first Ten
(10) lucky winners in this category i.e. Match 5 plus bonus.
Your prize award has been insured in your name and is ready for claims. To begin
your claims therefore, you are advised to expeditiously contact our licensed

and accredited claim agent for Overseas Lottery Winners within a period of 21
days (date of this email inclusive) for the processing of your winning and

remittance to your designated bank account after all statutory obligations have
been satisfactorily dispensed with.
 Please note that your lucky winning numbers fall within our United Kingdom
booklet representative office in the UK as indicated in your play coupon. In
view

of this, your £500,000.00 Pounds Sterling would be released to you by any of our
payment offices in Europe.
Please be informed that claims not processed within the stipulated period may be
forfeited to the pool without further notice.
Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the
release of your funds as soon as you contact him. You may wish to establish

contact via e-mail with the particulars presented below citing the batch and
reference numbers to this letter on Monday through Saturday
Overseas Claims Unit
United Kingdom Lottery Fiduciary

Contact Person: Mr Alexander Richards
Email: address@hidden
Tel  : +44 700 630 9575

Our winners are assured of the utmost standards of confidentiality, and press
anonymity until the end of proceedings, and beyond where they so desire. Be

further advised to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality until the end
of proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent claims.

This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

At your disposal, we remain.