free-dev

[Free-dev] Computer Ballot Jackpot 'A' Draw Result.

From: LOTTERY NL AWARD
Subject: [Free-dev] Computer Ballot Jackpot 'A' Draw Result.
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 15:51:37 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Computer Ballot Jackpot 'A' Draw Result.
FROM: De LOTTO.NL
PRIZE AWARD
DEPT.

REF No: RFL/44D51/88B60/06
BATCH No: XA3/312-59
TICKET No:
334/ 660078
SERIAL No: 05908
LUCKY No: 9-43-97

WINNING EMAIL
NOTIFICATION [FOR CATEGORY "A" WINNER ONLY].

Dear Lucky Winner,

Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice, the results of the
Free Email Computer Ballot Jackpot 'A' draw 1st Category of LOTTO.NL.

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners
International programs drawn today, 01/09/2006. Your E-mail address
attached to Ticket number 334/ 660078 with Serial number 05908 drew the
lucky numbers 9-43-97, which consequently won in the 1st category; you
have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of EUR500, 000,000.
00 Euros. (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS). CONGRATULATIONS!!!

This
lottery is a promotional program by LOTTO.NL (Biggest lottery
Organization in the Netherlands) to advertise to the world its
existence. All participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from over 50,000 companies and 2,000,000 individual email
addresses from all over the world, as part of our international
promotions program, which we intend to conduct several times a year.

To file for your claim, please contact our /your processing agent

CONTACT:
Mr. Andrew
Thompson
Email: address@hidden
Tel. No: +31-61-932-0610
Fax.
No: +31-84-722-2680

You are advice to provide him with the following information:
Names:
Telephone/Fax number:
Nationality:
Age:
Company (if any):
Winning
reference and Batch numbers:

NOTE: All winnings must be claimed not
later than 14 days, thereafter unclaimed funds would be included in the
next stake. Remember to quote your reference information in all
correspondence. Members of the affiliate agencies are automatically not
allowed to participate in this program.

Furthermore, we call on you
to make sure that you save a copy of this mail and note every letter
clearly as stated for we will not be held responsible should there be
any complications in this transaction due to laxity on your part.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional program. Should there be any change of
address do inform our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once
more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our
promotional program.

Yours truly,

MS Caroline Van Borch
Promotion