free-dev

[Free-dev] The Law office of Hung White.

From: white
Subject: [Free-dev] The Law office of Hung White.
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 10:52:41 -0300

The Law office of Hung White.
32 Kensington St.
London, W8 5DL
Tel. 44-7040-106559.

Re-Investment.

Sir/Madam,

I Barrister Hung White write to seek your assistance to receive and invest on
behalf of my client her contract claim of US$5.6M currently with a financial
company in Europe. The said sum is a contract payment due to my client from the
contract she executed some years back when she was still able, carrying out
contracts with Oil companies in Africa. Late last year she had an accident that
kept her half dead half alive in a hospital in South Africa till this moment.

The reason for this mail is because my client has two little children, no
husband and she want the said payment received and part of it invested in
profitable venture by trustworthy person for the upkeep of her family as her
condition is no longer encouraging.

My chamber is ready to come up with the Letter of Authorization that will
confirm you as the bonifade Next of Ken to my ill client before the company as
soon as you come up with indication of interest and the kind of venture you
have in mind, also we have to draw an agreement on what will go to each party.

Looking forward to your urgent response with all your contact details.

Truly,

Hung White.

Mail sent from WebMail service at - http://www.momentoscomdeus.com.br