free-dev

[Free-dev] reading democratically

From: Greta Wiggins
Subject: [Free-dev] reading democratically
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 23:43:08 +0200

I know well enough where I am, growled Dar Tarus. Vad Varo will discover the absence of the subject and report thematter to me. They serve two purposes, explained Ras Thavas.
Heeyed me closely for a long minute before he spoke.
There is someone about, he said when I reached his side.
To my relief, I found there were no cases.
It will give freedom and fighting, and all that I ask is a chance forone thrust at Vobis Kan. Hisrestlessness he explained to me himself. I must go on as thoughnone were spying upon me.
It will give freedom and fighting, and all that I ask is a chance forone thrust at Vobis Kan. I have reached that sameconclusion myself. But you bargained with me for my life when you had me in your power,he cried.
But you bargained with me for my life when you had me in your power,he cried.
One was much smaller thanthe other two and a second was evidently undergoing repairs.
Ras Thavas sawthat the creatures had attracted my notice.
But you bargained with me for my life when you had me in your power,he cried.
In attempting to save you I have but brought destruction upon you. I asked, turning to Dar Tarus as I released the bonds thatheld Gor Hajus. That was a phrase I had picked up from reading in Ras Thavas libraryand I was quite proud of it. One end I had fastened to a heavy sorapus benchwhich I had drawn close to the window. It will be harder for you than you imagine.
We heard the voices again, but nearernow. We heard the voices again, but nearernow.
First we must get off the island, and I outlined two plans I had inmind.
I often do, I replied, lightly; but my heart was heavy as a stone. If anyone was aboutdiscovery was certain.
For nothing that it would have harmed you to have granted willingly.
Ras Thavas investigation revealed nothing.
Its extent was, at a rough guess, a hundred acres.
In the first place I said, let me tell you where you are, if you donot already know. Across the open casement I had watched Cluros, thefarther moon, take his slow deliberate way. There is someone about, he said when I reached his side. The only way that I could be sure ofhim was to be with him.
Ras Thavas hadhere a beautiful Duhorian girl. But you bargained with me for my life when you had me in your power,he cried. Vad Varo will discover the absence of the subject and report thematter to me.