free-dev

[Free-dev] grounding ration

From: Cecilia Beasley
Subject: [Free-dev] grounding ration
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 02:32:35 -0500

Even the patternthey made seemed to have stuck in my memory.
When we went fishing we always had the place toourselves. Even the patternthey made seemed to have stuck in my memory. I could vaguely remember how thepaths went. I dont know what you ought to feel, but Ill tell you what I didfeel, and that was nothing.
Oo, I thought you meant the Memorial Hall.
A lot of the shops werestill doing the same line of trade, although the names weredifferent. As it was Sunday the bar wouldnt open foranother hour or two.
I saidto him myself, I said, Well, what else do you expect? I sneaked off to theprivate bar to have a pint or two before dinner.
Have they turned it into a hospital, or something? In my new suit I probably lookedprosperous enough to have a wife in a private asylum.
I stopped for a moment outside the window. He had a benevolent old chuckle, and a way of wrinkling his faceup, like a rabbit. Also I was drinking more than was good for me.
Two of the great black planes from Walton were zooming over theeastern end of the town.
I was only a fat tripper in a blue suitdoing a bit of sightseeing.
But maybe the pool was still there, with the great blackfish still cruising round it. I began to make my way through the little copse, in thedirection of Binfield House. And that started me thinking again about the pool at BinfieldHouse. See some changes, I dessay, said the chap in the Jug and Bottle.